Monday, November 3, 2008

Pamela Anderson To Develop New Line Of Eco-Friendly Products


The latest celebrity to sell us some eco-friendly products is none other than Pamela Anderson. The actress/activist, who already has a line of cruelty-free beach boots, is looking to launch an all-natural, all-green, American-made line of body care products.

“I’m in process of developing a line of 100 per cent natural, green, conflict free, cruelty free, made in America products,” she said. “But I’ll tell you the hardest part and the most expensive part has been trying to keep things made in America. People have even refused to work with me because of this. Even now, I’m developing my sun care body oil line — 100 per cent natural, made locally. I’m considering ingredients received through free trade. Maybe I can use just local ingredients.”

Will those “products in development” be more than just body oil? Stay tuned as Anderson hopefully reveals more of her upcoming green line! And props for attempting to keep those ingredients local!

Source: http://www.ecorazzi.com/2008/11/03/

No comments: